Sharp Home Infusion Services
Bringing your care home.
At Sharp Home Infusion Services, we bring our high-quality, compassionate, patient-centered care to you. Our specially trained medical experts coordinate with your doctor, your pharmacist and the hospital to ensure you get the complete attention you need from the comfort of home.
What services are offered?
Our specialized team of nurses, pharmacists, dietitians, technicians, office staff and couriers work together to deliver a personalized plan of care for your specific medical needs.
- Chemotherapy administered by chemo-certified nurses
- Delivery — products are delivered to patient's home by licensed, courteous drivers
- Drug monitoring — specific to infusion therapy
- Hydration and electrolyte therapy
- Injectable medications
- Intravenous antibiotic therapy
- Laboratory monitoring — specific to infusion therapy
- Medical equipment — specially designed infusion and feeding pumps
- Medical supplies — to administer infusion or enteral therapies
- Nutritional support — enteral nutrition and total parenteral nutrition
- Pain and hospice/palliative care management
- Skilled nursing — includes management and care of all types of vascular access devices and subcutaneous devices, patient and family education and certified diabetic education and monitoring
- Specialized therapy for cardiac patients
How do I qualify for home infusion care?
The following conditions determine your eligibility for our services:
- You are under the care of a primary or specialty physician
- Patient-prescribed infusion therapy is judged medically/clinically necessary by your pharmacist
- You or your caregivers require instruction and/or assistance with prescribed therapy and agree to participate in the plan of care
- Your physical, medical and emotional needs can be safely met at home
How can I begin receiving care?
From anywhere you live, throughout San Diego County, our team is available to bring your care home. We accept referrals from patients, families and health care professionals. Just pick up the phone and call us at 858-627-5600 to get started.
Medicare, Medi-Cal and most managed care and private insurance plans pay for home infusion services. Our staff can assist you and your loved ones in understanding your funding and payment options.
Find out more.
To learn more about all our Sharp Home Health services, call 858-541-4850.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"As a family practice physician I am privileged to care for every member of the family."
"I enjoy caring for people of all ages in an up-to-date, educational and compassionate manner."
"The Sharp Experience allows me to bring an elevated level of care to my patients."
"The Sharp Experience represents quality patient care delivered with compassion and respect."
"I work to monitor your health maintenance issues so that you can become a healthy 80-year-old."
"I am dedicated to providing complete, high quality and personalized medical care for my patients."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest standards of medical care for every patient."