Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
The support and expertise you need to lose weight offered virtually for your convenience.
If you're tired of fad diets that just don't work and want a program that will give you long-lasting results, we can help you take the first step.
Our medically supervised weight management program can help you safely lose weight under a doctor's supervision. Our specially trained physicians will guide you throughout your weight-loss journey, and will continue to support you long after you have reached the healthy weight you desire.
Our program at a glance.
Our long-term, medically supervised weight-loss program leads to healthy, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Weekly interactive virtual meetings
- Weekly education, individualized coaching and follow-up
- Weekly physician telehealth visit
- Personalized portal to log and track food, physical activity and weight
- Supportive text messaging for added accountability
- Program uses nutritionally balanced meal replacements: Robard entrees, shakes, bars and more
- Program costs vary depending on insurance coverage and meal plan prescription
Take your first step.
To find out more or attend a free program orientation, please call the Sharp Rees-Stealy Center for Health Management at 858-505-1400 or register online.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in family medicine in San Diego.
Dr. Jennifer Golden
"The Sharp Experience to me means treating people the way I would want to be treated--with compassion, empathy, and support."
Dr. Lisa Corsentino
"The Sharp Experience means being a compassionate and comprehensive physician that is able to connect, educate & support a healthy lifestyle for my patients, while encouraging a well-balanced physical and emotional well-being."
Dr. LaDocia Schuetz
"The Sharp Experience means treating every person that walks through the door as if they were a family member."
Dr. Albana Smurlo
"My goal is to provide excellent care to my patients in a caring, compassionate manner."
Dr. Dennis Dominguez
"I work to monitor your health maintenance issues so that you can become a healthy 80-year-old."