Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
The support and expertise you need to lose weight offered virtually for your convenience.
If you're tired of fad diets that just don't work and want a program that will give you long-lasting results, we can help you take the first step.
Our medically supervised weight management program can help you safely lose weight under a doctor's supervision. Our specially trained physicians will guide you throughout your weight-loss journey, and will continue to support you long after you have reached the healthy weight you desire.
Our program at a glance.
Our long-term, medically supervised weight-loss program leads to healthy, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Weekly interactive virtual meetings
- Weekly education, individualized coaching and follow-up
- Weekly physician telehealth visit
- Personalized portal to log and track food, physical activity and weight
- Supportive text messaging for added accountability
- Program uses nutritionally balanced meal replacements: Health Management Resources™ (HMR®) Entrees, Shakes, Cereal and Bars
- Program costs vary depending on insurance coverage and meal plan prescription
Take your first step.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means working with wonderful teammates and having great support from the organization."
"The Sharp Experience means a remarkable environment dedicated to patient-centered care."
"I strive to provide quality health care, and work with my patients to achieve positive results."
"I strive to educate patients so they can make the best decisions for their health and well-being."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the best quality care through positive partnerships, open communication and collaboration."
"I am grateful to practice medicine for the opportunity to do what I truly love."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the best personalized care for each of our patients."