Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
The support and expertise you need to lose weight.
If you're tired of fad diets that just don't work and want a program that will give you long-lasting results, we can help you take the first step.
Our medically supervised weight management program can help you safely lose weight under a doctor's supervision. Our specially trained physicians will guide you throughout your weight-loss journey, and will continue to support you long after you have reached the healthy weight you desire.
Our program at a glance.
Our long-term, medically supervised weight-loss program leads to healthy, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Weekly, three-hour meetings
- Weekly education, individualized coaching and telephone follow-up
- Program uses nutritionally balanced meal replacements: Health Management Resources™ (HMR®) Entrees, Shakes, Cereal and Bars
- Program costs vary depending on insurance coverage and meal plan prescription
Take your first step.
To find out more or attend a free program orientation, please call the Sharp Rees-Stealy Center for Health Management location nearest you:
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"The patient is my top priority and providing excellent patient care is my goal."
"I believe that I serve my patients most effectively by actively listening to their concerns about their health."
"The health of your family and employees is important to me, so I am dedicated to providing quality medical care."
"Patients can feel confident that their questions will be answered and that I am a trusted partner in their health care."
"I strive to do more than expected for my patients to receive the best care possible."
"I listen to patients to gain important information and then we work together to manage their health. "
"My goal is to provide excellent care to my patients in a caring, compassionate manner."