Sharp Community Medical Group
Health Insurance Plans Accepted by Sharp Community
We know that when you've found a doctor you trust and rely on, you want to keep it that way. So at Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG), we do our best to accept a wide range of insurance plans to allow you to keep your doctor, even if your insurance changes.
Health plans accepted by SCMG.
Many health plans have various product names that may not be listed below. To ensure you have access to SCMG, please contact your health insurance provider directly.
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons Essential HMO (United Healthcare)
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons Premier HMO (United Healthcare)
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons Value HMO (United Healthcare)
- Anthem Blue
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st TotalDual Plan (HMO SNP)
- Health Net HMO
- Health Net Select POS
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group (retirees only)
- Sharp Health Plan HMO
- Sharp Secure Horizons Plan by United Healthcare HMO
- UnitedHealthcare HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice POS
Most of our SCMG physicians also accept PPOs, Medicare and other nonmanaged health care plans that are not included in the list above. If you want to confirm your plan is accepted, please contact your physician's office directly.
Find out more.
If you have further questions about health insurance plans accepted by SCMG, please call our member services department at 858-499-2550.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means the opportunity to deliver patient-centered care in an environment that fosters collaboration and utilizes the advantages of modern technology."
"My goal is to provide high quality health care to women throughout all stages of life."
"My goal is to provide information and treatment options to help you through this challenging time."