Sharp Community Medical Group
Health Insurance Plans Accepted by Sharp Community
We know that when you've found a doctor you trust and rely on, you want to keep it that way. So at Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG), we do our best to accept a wide range of insurance plans to allow you to keep your doctor, even if your insurance changes.
Health plans accepted by SCMG.
Many health plans have various product names that may not be listed below. To ensure you have access to SCMG, please contact your health insurance provider directly.
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons Essential HMO (United Healthcare)
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons Premier HMO (United Healthcare)
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons Value HMO (United Healthcare)
- Anthem Blue
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st TotalDual Plan (HMO SNP)
- Health Net HMO
- Health Net Select POS
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group (retirees only)
- Sharp Health Plan HMO
- Sharp Secure Horizons Plan by United Healthcare HMO
- UnitedHealthcare HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice POS
Most of our SCMG physicians also accept PPOs, Medicare and other nonmanaged health care plans that are not included in the list above. If you want to confirm your plan is accepted, please contact your physician's office directly.
Find out more.
If you have further questions about health insurance plans accepted by SCMG, please call our member services department at 858-499-2550.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"My goal is to provide the safest and most effective cardiac surgical care for each individual patient."
"I take pride in working closely with my patients to provide the most appropriate and up-to-date treatment."
"The health of your family and employees is important to me, so I am dedicated to providing quality medical care."