Sharp Community Medical Group
Sharp Community Medical Group Providers
Download documents about claims and related disclosures.
The following documents meet AB 1455, the Department of Managed Health Care regulation that requires medical groups to post the notice documents related to claim settlement and dispute resolution practices.
- Billing and Claim Payment Procedures (PDF)
- Claims Settlement Practices, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Fee Schedule Disclosures (PDF)
- Provider Dispute Resolution Request Form (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions About ICD-10
Information for non-contracted providers.
- Appeals process for non-contracted Medicare providers (PDF)
- Payment dispute process for non-contracted providers (PDF)
View our fee schedules.
- Immunization Administration Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule - Classified, 1st Quarter 2019 (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule - Unclassified, 1st Quarter 2019 (PDF)
- Vaccine Fee Schedule (PDF)
To learn more about the AB1455 regulation, please visit the California Department of Managed Health Care.
A message to contracted providers, vendors and facilities.
Sharp Community Medical Group practitioners make utilization management decisions based only on appropriateness of care and service and existence of coverage. Practitioners and individuals who conduct utilization review are not rewarded for denials of coverage or service care and there are no financial incentives for utilization management decision makers to encourage decisions resulting in underutilization.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"My mission is to teach patients how better health habits can prevent many diseases."
"My goal is to serve the family's medical needs with an emphasis on keeping everyone healthy."
"I believe that I serve my patients most effectively by actively listening to their concerns about their health."