Sharp Community Medical Group
Sharp Community Medical Group Providers
Download documents about claims and related disclosures.
The following documents meet AB 1455, the Department of Managed Health Care regulation that requires medical groups to post the notice documents related to claim settlement and dispute resolution practices.
- Billing and Claim Payment Procedures (PDF)
- Claims Settlement Practices, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Fee Schedule Disclosures (PDF)
- Provider Dispute Resolution Request Form (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions About ICD-10
Information for non-contracted providers.
- Appeals process for non-contracted Medicare providers (PDF)
- Payment dispute process for non-contracted providers (PDF)
Download our fee schedules.
- Immunization Administration Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Classified (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Unclassified (PDF)
- Vaccine Fee Schedule (PDF)
To learn more about the AB1455 regulation, please visit the California Department of Managed Health Care.
A message to contracted providers, vendors and facilities.
Sharp Community Medical Group practitioners make utilization management decisions based only on appropriateness of care and service and existence of coverage. Practitioners and individuals who conduct utilization review are not rewarded for denials of coverage or service care and there are no financial incentives for utilization management decision makers to encourage decisions resulting in underutilization.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"My goal is to treat every patient with respect and compassion, and provide the latest and up-to-date medical care."
"I care about my patients. They will be seen whenever is needed, regardless of the time of the day."
"I listen to patients to gain important information and then we work together to manage their health. "
"I work to provide centered care, focused on the functional recovery of each patient."
"I care for the complexities of the heart with compassion, understanding and the trained hands of experience."
"My definition of a good doctor is giving the best medical care possible and being available when the patient needs you."