Sharp Community Medical Group
Sharp Community Medical Group Providers
Download documents about claims and related disclosures.
The following documents meet AB 1455, the Department of Managed Health Care regulation that requires medical groups to post the notice documents related to claim settlement and dispute resolution practices.
- Billing and Claim Payment Procedures (PDF)
- Claims Settlement Practices, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Fee Schedule Disclosures (PDF)
- Provider Dispute Resolution Request Form (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions About ICD-10
Information for non-contracted providers.
- Appeals process for non-contracted Medicare providers (PDF)
- Payment dispute process for non-contracted providers (PDF)
View our fee schedules.
- Immunization Administration Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule - Classified, 2nd Quarter 2021 (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule - Unclassified, 2nd Quarter 2021 (PDF)
- Vaccine Fee Schedule (PDF)
To learn more about the AB1455 regulation, please visit the California Department of Managed Health Care.
A message to contracted providers, vendors and facilities.
Sharp Community Medical Group practitioners make utilization management decisions based only on appropriateness of care and service and existence of coverage. Practitioners and individuals who conduct utilization review are not rewarded for denials of coverage or service care and there are no financial incentives for utilization management decision makers to encourage decisions resulting in underutilization.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"My goal is to provide you with information to help guide you through this challenging time."
"The Sharp Experience means utilizing all resources available and being an effective communicator to provide top-quality and cohesive care."
"The Sharp Experience means patient-centered care combined with state-of-the-art technology."
"My goal is to provide efficient evaluation and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders with compassion and quality."
"The Sharp Experience means providing excellent medical care in a caring environment with state-of-the-art medicine."
"The Sharp Experience means understanding and maximizing every one-on-one personal interaction."