Sharp Memorial Hospital
Head and Neck Surgery at Sharp Memorial Hospital
Sharp Memorial Hospital specializes in the surgical treatment of head and neck diseases, which encompass a wide variety of disorders from the collarbone to the top of the head.
Common conditions include sinus disorders, sleep apnea and salivary and thyroid tumors. More complex diseases include benign and malignant tumors (cancers) and complicated head trauma.
Why choose Sharp Memorial Hospital for head and neck surgery?
- Access to world-class head and neck surgeons, known as otolaryngologists, specializing in the treatment of both common and complex head and neck conditions
- Specialty in providing second opinions
- Coordinated team approach, through which physicians work together across specialties to deliver individualized patient care
- Our affiliated physicians attend bimonthly, multidisciplinary head and neck surgery conferences to discuss patient cases and collaborate on treatment plans
- State-of-the-art surgery suites include the latest systems for neuro-navigation
- Expertise in minimally invasive endoscopic procedures, including balloon sinuplasty™, sialoendoscopy and endoscopic Zenker's surgery
- American College of Surgeons' highest certification as a comprehensive Community Cancer Center
- San Diego's only head and neck nurse navigator program guides patients through treatment and recovery
- Free support services for cancer patients including counseling, support groups, education and referrals
Head and neck programs and services.
Sharp Memorial Hospital's head and neck surgical services provide a full range of customized care for patients. Services include:
- Head and neck oncological surgery
- Salivary gland tumor surgery
- Sleep apnea conditions and treatment options
- Sinus conditions and surgery
- Smell and taste disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to provide friendly, compassionate care to my patients in a way I would want to be treated."
"My desire is to improve the quality of life for my patients while utilizing surgical training, experience and expertise."
"I aim to provide high-quality care in a friendly environment and to recognize each patient's needs."
"I love being a part of a comprehensive team of great players with genuine concern at Sharp."
"I want all patients to feel they are cared for and know their concerns are my concerns."
"The Sharp Experience is about connecting with patients and walking alongside them down the path of health and wellness."
"I provide a high-quality, patient-centered approach before, during and after treatment."