Learn how FollowMyHealth® can help you manage your health care.
FollowMyHealth is a free health management tool that helps you manage your health care from your computer, tablet or smartphone. You can schedule appointments, view test results, send secure messages to your doctor's office and more.
All Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group doctors, SharpCare Medical Group doctors and many Sharp Community Medical Group doctors participate in FollowMyHealth. In addition, you will be able to see your health information from Sharp hospitals. View a complete list of participating doctors.
Here, we'll tell you all about FollowMyHealth to help you get started in managing your health care online.
Here are just some of the features available to you on FollowMyHealth:
- Access your personal health information or that of a loved one
- View test results
- Send and receive messages from your doctor's office
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Request primary care and specialty appointments
- Review health information from your doctor and from any hospital visits that occurred after March 2013
- Receive email reminders of appointments
- View your eyeglasses or contacts prescriptions
- Get direct access to medical information about your conditions or medications
- And enjoy more valuable features to be added soon
The site is also available in Spanish and has a version for the vision impaired.
Download a comprehensive list of features available on both the desktop and mobile versions of FollowMyHealth.
About the FollowMyHealth app
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group patients: Use one of the Sharp Rees-Stealy labs located throughout San Diego County. To schedule your lab visit, go to the Appointments section of FollowMyHealth and choose your preferred lab from the list of providers.
Sharp Community Medical Group and SharpCare Medical Group patients: Use one of the Sharp Lab Services offices located around the county, or wherever your insurance plan allows.
To request a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy directly. The phone number is on the label of your prescription. If you have no prescription refills remaining, please send a message to your doctor via FollowMyHealth to request a prescription renewal.
FollowMyHealth and Sharp Account
Sharp Account is one account for everything Sharp, including your access to FollowMyHealth. You can use your Sharp Account to register, update and cancel your event registrations, update your Sharp Health News subscriptions and access FollowMyHealth — all from one account. Don't have a Sharp Account yet? You can create one right now.
And if you don't want to create a Sharp Account, don't worry. You can still access FollowMyHealth directly.
Still have questions?
If you need assistance with FollowMyHealth, please send us an email or give us a call.
- Sharp Rees-Stealy and Sharp hospital patients: 858-627-5201 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Sharp Community Medical Group: 888-670-9775
- SharpCare Medical Group: 619-522-4000
Looking for your medical records? Learn how to request your medical records from Sharp HealthCare.