Resources for Professionals
We understand that referring a loved one to hospice care can be difficult. We have provided our health care professionals with the following PDF resources to make the referral process as easy as possible.
To refer a patient to Sharp HospiceCare or Sharp Transitions, please submit our form.
Resources for advance care planning
Resources for advanced illness management
Resources for COVID-19
Resources for hospice care
Articles and resources for professionals
- End-of-Life Care Transition Patterns of Medicare Beneficiaries
- Effect of a Home-Based Palliative Care Program on Healthcare Use and Costs
- Quality of Life Newsletter Vol. 13
- Quality of Life Newsletter Vol. 14
- Quality of Life Newsletter Vol. 14 Issue 2
- NHPCO Newsline: Improving Late-Stage Disease Management by Understanding Geriatric Frailty
- Care of the Aging Patient: From Evidence to Action, Hospitalization-Associated Disability. JAMA, October 26, 2011 - Vol 306, No. 16
- Frailty as a Predictor of Surgical Outcomes
- Frailty in Older Adults: Evidence for a Phenotype
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"Patient participation through informed decision making is paramount to a successful treatment strategy."
"Achieving the best possible outcomes for each of my patients is my highest concern."
"My goal is to provide excellent care to my patients in a caring, compassionate manner."
"Patients can feel confident that their questions will be answered and that I am a trusted partner in their health care."
"I strive to provide quality health care, and work with my patients to achieve positive results."
"I provide a top-notch team approach to delivering patient care with attention to comfort."