Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Health Requirements for Sharp Chula Vista Volunteers
All volunteers at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center must meet the following health requirements:
- Two-step TB skin test given one week apart at Sharp Employee Occupational Health Department (EOHD).
- One dose of seasonal flu vaccine given in EOHD or a signed verification form and/or declination form.
- Documentation of two doses of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine.
- Documentation of one dose of tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap) vaccine given in 2005 or later.
- A verbal statement if you have had chickenpox illness in the past. If you have not had chickenpox, you will need documentation of two doses of chickenpox (varicella) vaccine.
Volunteers in women's clinical areas must also meet these additional health requirements:
- Documentation of immunity to chickenpox. You may provide either a blood test (titer) showing proof of immunity if you have had chickenpox in the past or, if you have not had chickenpox, you will need documentation of two doses of chickenpox (varicella) vaccine.
- Documentation of hepatitis B vaccine.
If you have any questions, please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means patient-centered care combined with state-of-the-art technology."
"My goal is to have my patients feel the warmth of my true concern for their health."
"Most people can tell you what is wrong if you ask the right questions and listen to their answers carefully."
"I strive to provide state-of-the-art imaging and interventional services in a caring and cost effective manner."
"I provide specialized, individualized care to address the needs of individuals with liver and GI diseases."
"My goal is to provide efficient evaluation and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders with compassion and quality."
"My practice partners with patients to consistently and compassionately provide high-quality care."