Sharp Coronado Hospital
Sewall Healthy Living Center Rehab Services
At the Sewall Healthy Living Center, we want you to heal to the highest degree of functioning possible.
Our rehabilitation programs.
- Orthopedics/sports medicine - Renew your muscles and joints to get back to the active lifestyle you love.
- Hand therapy - Restore functionality and relieve pain and discomfort from conditions including, but not limited to fractures of the hand or arm, laceration and amputations, surgical repairs of tendons and nerves, tendonitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Speech therapy - Improve the sound, strength and comfort of your voice, or ease difficulties eating and swallowing safely.
- Balance and vestibular - Improve balance and reduce dizziness caused by peripheral vestibular or central nervous system deficits.
- Nutrition counseling - Learn how to achieve and maintain a healthier lifestyle by working with a registered dietitian nutritionist to create a plan tailored to your goals.
Our team is here for you.
Our integrated team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech/language pathologists, personal trainers, massage therapists and acupuncturists, works together to use proven therapies and the latest technologies to help you achieve your optimal health. Each therapist is certified or state licensed and has an extensive number of hours in direct practice. They are experts in their fields and encourage questions, empower you with education and customize your visits based on your needs and abilities.
It's all part of the extraordinary level of care we call The Sharp Experience.
Physician referrals are needed for select rehabilitation programs.
Schedule your physical therapy appointment.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"It is a privilege to practice at an organization with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality patient care."
"My desire is to improve the quality of life for my patients while utilizing surgical training, experience and expertise."
"I combine the best medical and surgical resources with a caring bedside manner for a high-quality experience."
"The Sharp Experience means compassion, empathy and innovation in leading surgical care for our patients."
"The Sharp Experience means having the tools to be able to support my patients in all aspects of their care."
"The Sharp Experience encompasses the treatment of the whole patient, which includes the patient, disease, their fears, support structure and wishes."
"Sharp provides a great environment, caring staff and excellent support to take the best care of my patients."
"I want to deliver the highest quality care in a collaborative manner with each of my patients."