Sharp Coronado Hospital
Sewall Healthy Living Center Rehab Services
At the Sewall Healthy Living Center, we want you to heal to the highest degree of functioning possible.
Our rehabilitation programs.
- Orthopedics/sports medicine — Renew your muscles and joints to get back to the active lifestyle you love.
- Hand therapy — Restore functionality and relieve pain and discomfort from conditions including, but not limited to fractures of the hand or arm, laceration and amputations, surgical repairs of tendons and nerves, tendonitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Speech therapy — Improve the sound, strength and comfort of your voice, or ease difficulties eating and swallowing safely.
- Balance and vestibular — Improve balance and reduce dizziness caused by peripheral vestibular or central nervous system deficits.
- Nutrition counseling — Learn how to achieve and maintain a healthier lifestyle by working with a registered dietitian nutritionist to create a plan tailored to your goals.
Our team is here for you.
Our integrated team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech/language pathologists, personal trainers, massage therapists and acupunturists, works together to use proven therapies and the latest technologies to help you achieve your optimal health. Each therapist is certified or state licensed and has an extensive number of hours in direct practice. They are experts in their fields and encourage questions, empower you with education and customize your visits based on your needs and abilities.
It's all part of the extraordinary level of care we call The Sharp Experience.
Physician referrals are needed for select rehabilitation programs.
Located on third floor
Coronado, CA 92118
Monday to Friday, 6 am to 7 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 8 am to 4:30 pmGet Directions
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"Life is an extraordinary gift and physicians have an opportunity to improve everyone's quality of life."
"Educating patients about their condition is paramount to providing good medical care."
"It is a privilege to practice at an organization with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality patient care."
"I make every effort to deliver comprehensive and quality orthopedic care tailored to individual needs."