Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Resources for New and Expectant Mothers
Having a baby is an exciting time. Whether you’re a first-time mother or an experienced mom who already has children, we’ve provided several resources to help you in your journey in one convenient place. We look forward to caring for you and your newborn and supporting you every step of the way.
- New Beginnings Resource Guide
- New Beginnings Resource Guide (Spanish)
- Sharp Baby app — monitor pregnancy milestones, organize appointments, sign up for classes and more
- Maternity preadmission form — please print out, complete and return to the hospital
- Birth plan form — please print out, complete and return to the hospital
- Virtual tour — since we're unable to offer in-person tours at this time, we’ve created an online tour to give you an idea of what to expect upon arrival and to help ease concerns
- Caring for the Women of East County brochure
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"No sick child will be denied care. I give a quality standard of care with a compassionate and ethical basis."
"I provide cutting-edge, compassionate care and treat patients as I would my own family."
"Being available, affable and able are the rules to which I personally ascribe."
"I believe in treating people with compassion and work hard to provide high-quality urologic care."
"I strive to provide the best possible quality of care in the most compassionate way possible."