Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns
Resources for New and Expectant Moms
At Sharp Mary Birch, we want to make your journey to becoming a mother as smooth as possible. That's why we offer a variety of helpful resource guides to help you navigate your pregnancy as well as the early days of motherhood.
Download our specialized guides below. You may need to disable your browser's pop-up blocker in order to view the guides.
- Your Guide to Pregnancy: A Resource for Expectant Parents
- We're Expecting You: Information to Prepare for Your Hospital Stay
- Preparing for Surgery: Information for Your Hospital Stay (for moms delivering by cesarean section)
- Guiding Parents Through the NICU Experience
- New Beginnings Resource Guide
Also, please enjoy this free electronic resource given out at our childbirth education classes, which covers topics such as nutrition and exercise, pre-labor, labor and birth, cesarean birth, adjusting to parenting, newborn care and breastfeeding.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest quality of women's health care possible."
"It is a privilege to listen to and provide the highest quality of medical care to my patients."
"I provide the highest level of quality service by developing a collaborative relationship with my patient."
"I provide quality gynecological care to women from adolescence to past menopause."