Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center Emergency Room
Save a spot
Walk-ins welcome. If no reservations are available, go directly to the ER.
Free parking at designated Emergency Parking Garage.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, contact your primary care doctor, who will recommend the best next step for you.
Sharp Chula Vista's emergency room is available 24 hours a day and serves South Bay communities such as National City, Bonita, Otay Ranch and Eastlake.
It's safe to get care.
At Sharp Chula Vista, we'll safely get you the care you need. And we're taking extra precautions to keep you and our care teams safe, including:
- Masking for all patients, employees and doctors
- Patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before they can enter the building
- Any patient with COVID-19 symptoms is immediately taken to a separate, designated area for care
- All employees and doctors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before they come to work
- Hospital-grade, high-level disinfection to ensure the highliest cleanliness standards to each patient
- Employees and doctors follow the highest state and national standards for infection prevention
Our programs and services.
Programs and services include:
- A dedicated radiology suite for X-rays
- Advanced diagnostic images with a 64-view CT scanner
- Comprehensive cardiac services, state-of-the-art catheterization lab and specially trained physicians and staff
- Lab tests performed in the ER for faster results
Sharp Chula Vista's emergency care team is here for you.
Our emergency team includes highly trained physicians, nurses, social workers and other support staff committed to helping you along the road to recovery.
And we're uniquely certified to provide care for older adults, as accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians, so you can rest easy knowing you and your loved ones are in good hands.