Cancer Clinical Trials
Your access to cutting-edge cancer treatments.
As a leader in clinical oncology research, our Sharp Center for Research offers you the latest clinical trials that assist in discovery of new and improved treatments to help you overcome cancer. With a wide selection of open trials for almost every tumor site we give you more options for cancer research.
As a participant of a clinical trial, you are guided through the use of experimental drugs or treatments that have been recommended based on your type of cancer. Please visit the links below for additional detailed information about our clinical trials.
Enroll in an active clinical trial.
- NCT02926911 - Comparison of concordant care versus active surveillance, sponsored by Alliance Foundation Trials, LLC
HER2-positive breast cancer
- NCT03529110 - Study drug DS-8201a and T-DM1, sponsored by Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- NCT03523585 - Study drug DS-8201a, sponsored by Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
HER2-negative breast cancer
- NCT02964507 - Study drug GSK525762, fulvestrant, sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline
- NCT03701334 - Study drug ribociclib, endocrine therapy, sponsored by Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- NCT02927249 - Study drug aspirin, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
Other breast cancer clinical trial
- NCT02750826 - No study drug - health education, weight-loss intervention to improve risk of recurrence, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- NCT02912559, Study drug atezolizumab fluorouracil, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- NCT03777657 - Study drug BGB-A317, sponsored by BeiGene
Head and neck
- NCT03689712 - Study drug GC4419, sponsored by Galera Therapeutics, Inc.
- NCT00986661 - Liver - Study drug PV-10, sponsored by Provectus Pharmaceuticals
- NCT02831959 - Non-small cell lung cancer - Study device NovoTTF-100M, sponsored by NovoCure Ltd.
- NCT02834013 - Study drug ipilimumab, nivolumab, sponsored by National Cancer Institute
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in oncology in San Diego.
"To me, The Sharp Experience means passion and purpose for patient care and education."
"My goal is to provide positive experiences in order for my patients to get as healthy as possible, as soon as possible."
"I am a firm believer in a holistic, integrative approach to cancer treatment and prevention."
"My goal is to provide information and treatment options to help you through this challenging time."
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Bariatric surgery
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Breast cancer
- Cancer support groups
- Cardiac Training Center
- Childbirth preparation
- Chronic disease management
- City of San Diego employees
- Congestive heart failure
- Continuing education
- Covered California
- CPR and first aid
- Embarazo y parto
- En español
- Financial and health care planning
- Gentle exercise
- Health screenings
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Kidney transplant
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Newborn and baby care
- Pain management
- Parenting and child development
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal hospital tours
- Robotic surgery
- Seniors and aging
- Sharp Chula Vista employees
- Sharp employee education
- Sharp Grossmont employees
- Sharp Metro employees
- Sharp-Rees Stealy employees
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's care
- Yoga and pilates
- View category descriptions
These important numbers are located on your billing statement.
Find your Sharp Rees-Stealy account number
Find your Sharp hospital account number
Find your SharpCare account number
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) governs the processing of personal information gathered from individuals while they are in the European Union (EU) and parts of the EEA (European Economic Area, which currently includes Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway).
We are sorry, but we are unable to process hospital price estimates if you live or are travelling within the EU or affiliated nations.
To learn more, call us at 858-499-5901.
Many surgery and procedure names sound similar. If possible, please provide the current procedure terminology (CPT) code, which can be found on the order from your doctor.
If you cannot provide the CPT code, please contact your doctor's office for the CPT or a detailed description of services.