Cancer Clinical Trials
Your access to cutting-edge cancer treatments.
As a leader in clinical oncology research, our Sharp Center for Research offers you the latest clinical trials that assist in discovery of new and improved treatments to help you overcome cancer. With a wide selection of open trials for almost every tumor site we give you more options for cancer research.
As a participant of a clinical trial, you are guided through the use of experimental drugs or treatments that have been recommended based on your type of cancer. Please visit the links below for additional detailed information about our clinical trials.
Enroll in an active clinical trial.
-NCT02926911 - Comparison of concordant care versus active surveillance, sponsored by Alliance Foundation Trials, LLC
- Stage 1-2 breast cancer
-NCT01805076 - Use of MRI to improve surgical evaluation, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- Stage 2-3A, node positive breast cancer
-NCT01901094 - Comparing axillary lymph node dissection versus radiation therapy, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- HER2-positive breast cancer
-NCT02492711 - Study drug Margetuximab, Trastuzumab, sponsored by MacroGenics
- HER2-negative breast cancer
-NCT02513394 - Study drug Palbociclib, sponsored by Alliance Foundation Trials, LLC
-NCT02927249 - Study drug aspirin, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
-NCT03326674 - Study drug Tesetaxel and Capecitabine, sponsored by Odonate Therapeutics
- Other breast cancer clinical trials
-NCT02750826 - No study drug - health education, weight-loss intervention to improve risk of recurrence, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
-NCT02308085 - Endocrine therapy interruption for pregnancy and effects on recurrence, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- NCT02912559 - Colon, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, study drug atezolizumab, fluorouracil
- NCT00986661 - Liver, sponsored by Provectus Pharmaceuticals, study drug PV-10
- NCT02831959 - Non-small cell lung cancer, sponsored by NovoCure Ltd, study device NovoTTF-100M
- NCT01994382 - Leukemia or non-Hodgkin lymphoma, sponsored by Portola Pharmaceuticals, study drug cerdulatinib
- NCT02288897 - Melanoma, sponsored by Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., study drug PV-10
- NCT02889900 - Ovarian, sponsored by AstraZeneca, study drug cediranib, olaparib
- NCT01540994 - Prostatic neoplasm, sponsored by Sharp HealthCare, study drug radiation therapy
- NCT02952534 - Metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer, sponsored by Clovis Oncology, Inc., study drug rucaparib
- NCT02975934 - Prostate, sponsored by Clovis Oncology, Inc., study drug rucaparib
- NCT03009981 - Prostate, sponsored by Alliance Foundation Trials, LLC, study drug apalutamide, abiraterone acetate
- NCT02872714 - Urothelial cancer, sponsored by Incyte Corp., study drug INCB54828
- NCT02465060 - Solid tumors, sponsored by NCI, study drug - variable
- NCT02834013 - Rare tumors, sponsored by National Cancer Institute, study drug ipilimumab, nivolumab
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in oncology in San Diego.
"My goal is to provide information and treatment options to help you through this challenging time."
"My goal is to provide positive experiences in order for my patients to get as healthy as possible, as soon as possible."
"The Sharp Experience means patient-centered care combined with state-of-the-art technology."
"I am dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate cancer care and being an advocate for my patients."
"Dedication and friendliness are essential in delivering superior patient care."
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Bariatric surgery
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Breast cancer
- Cancer support groups
- Cardiac Training Center
- Childbirth preparation
- Chronic disease management
- City of San Diego employees
- City of San Diego health & wellness workshops
- Community events
- Congestive heart failure
- Continuing education
- CPR and first aid
- Embarazo y parto
- En español
- Financial and health care planning
- Gentle exercise
- Health screenings
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Kidney transplant
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Newborn and baby care
- Pain management
- Parenting and child development
- Passport to Health City Employee Events
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal hospital tours
- Robotic surgery
- Seniors and aging
- Sharp Chula Vista employees
- Sharp Coronado employees
- Sharp employee education
- Sharp Grossmont employees
- Sharp Metro employees
- Sharp-Rees Stealy employees
- Smoking cessation
- Strength training
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's care
- Yoga and pilates
- View category descriptions
These important numbers are located on your billing statement.
Find your Sharp Rees-Stealy account number
Find your Sharp hospital account number
Find your SharpCare account number
Many surgery and procedure names sound similar. If possible, please provide the current procedure terminology (CPT) code, which can be found on the order from your doctor.
If you cannot provide the CPT code, please contact your doctor's office for the CPT or a detailed description of services.