Cancer Clinical Trials
Your access to cutting-edge cancer treatments.
As a leader in clinical oncology research, our Sharp Center for Research offers you the latest clinical trials that assist in discovery of new and improved treatments to help you overcome cancer. With a wide selection of open trials for almost every tumor site we give you more options for cancer research.
As a participant of a clinical trial, you are guided through the use of experimental drugs or treatments that have been recommended based on your type of cancer. Please visit the links below for additional detailed information about our clinical trials.
Enroll in an active clinical trial.
- NCT01805076 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, study drug MRI
- NCT02492711 - Breast, sponsored by MacroGenics, study drug Margetuximab, Trastuzumab
- NCT02513394 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance Foundation Trials, LLC, study drug Palbociclib
- NCT02750826 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, no study drug - health education, weight loss intervention
- NCT02927249 - Positive HER2 negative breast cancer, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, study drug aspirin
- NCT01901094 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, axillary lymph node dissection, radiation therapy
- NCT02308085 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, endocrine therapy interruption
- NCT02926911 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance Foundation Trials, LLC, study drug, guideline concordant care, active surveillance
- NCT02934360 - Breast, sponsored by Biological Dynamics, TRACE Assay Testing
- NCT02912559 - Colon, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, study drug atezolizumab, fluorouracil
- NCT00986661 - Liver, sponsored by Provectus Pharmaceuticals, study drug PV-10
- NCT02288897 - Melanoma, sponsored by Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., study drug PV-10
- NCT02889900 - Ovarian, sponsored by AstraZeneca, study drug cediranib, olaparib
- NCT01013649 - Pancreatic, sponsored by National Cancer Institute, study drug radiation therapy
- NCT02380274 - Castration-resistant prostate cancer, sponsored by Astellas Scientific & Medical Affairs, Inc.
- NCT01540994 - Prostatic neoplasm, sponsored by Sharp HealthCare, study drug radiation therapy
- NCT02407054 - Metastatic prostate cancer, sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company, study drug LY3023414, Enzalutamide
- NCT02952534 - Metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer, sponsored by Clovis Oncology, Inc., study drug rucaparib
- NCT02975934 - Prostate, sponsored by Clovis Oncology, Inc., study drug rucaparib
- NCT02872714 - Urothelial cancer, sponsored by Incyte Corp., study drug INCB54828
- NCT02834013 - Rare tumors, sponsored by National Cancer Institute, study drug ipilimumab, nivolumab
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in oncology in San Diego.
"My mission is to provide compassionate and courteous care to all of my patients."
"I am a firm believer in a holistic, integrative approach to cancer treatment and prevention."
"My goal is to provide positive experiences in order for my patients to get as healthy as possible, as soon as possible."
"I am dedicated to providing compassionate and exceptional cancer care to my patients and caring for the whole family"