Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Dedication you can count on.
Recovering from a brain injury isn't easy but we know how rewarding a challenge it can be. At Sharp, our brain injury rehabilitation program was the first of its kind in San Diego County, and our dedicated caregivers are known nationally for their life-changing treatments, support and mentoring.
Whether you're a patient or caring for one, we can help. Our program is designed to assist with the physical, emotional and social side of recovery.
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Neuropsychology experts help patients cope with brain trauma on thought, mood and behavior
- Assistance returning home, to school and to the community
- Adapted driving training
- Education on recovery and living well
- Peer support and mentoring
- Specialized educational programs
- Rehabilitation classes and support groups
- Unique peer programs for both patients and caregivers
When it comes to recovery, you're not alone.
With specialized skill in brain injury treatment, our integrated therapy team works together on all aspects of your care. Personalized peer support programs pair new and former patients to provide encouragement. And loved ones are an integral part of the healing process.
Known for our people, trusted for our care.
We ensure that our patients receive the absolute best. Our program is certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, the highest level of care for rehabilitation services. It's just one more way our commitment shines through, no matter where you are in your journey.