Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
About our navigators.
Our nurse navigators are dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients.
Marcia Carmitchel, RN, BSN, is a registered nurse with more than 15 years of experience and holds leadership roles across various specialties. She has more than five years of oncology-specific nursing experience.
Sue Robinson, RN, MSN, PHN, CN-BN, is a certified public health nurse with more than six years of oncology nursing experience.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I deliver highly innovative medical technology and services to promote overall wellness."
"I strive to provide excellent patient care with an emphasis on treating each patient as an individual."
"My goal is to care for each person as an individual and provide a unique experience for all."
"The Sharp Experience is forming a partnership with patients and their families to optimize the health of each individual child."