Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
About our navigators.
Our nurse navigators are dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients.
Maureen Wallace, RN, BSN, CCM, CN-BNRN, is a certified case manager and certified breast navigator with more than 35 years of nursing experience, caring for women before and after surgery. She was recently recognized with Sharp HealthCare's Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award.
Sue Robinson, RN, BSN, PHN, is a certified public health nurse with more than six years of oncology nursing experience.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I am a firm believer in a holistic, integrative approach to cancer treatment and prevention."
"I work to provide patients with the opportunity to take an active role in their care with an individualized treatment plan."
"My goal is to treat patients in the same manner I would my own parents — with a five-star experience."