Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Breast Health Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
The Nurse Navigator Program at Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion provides personalized information and guidance for breast cancer patients and their families.
The nurse navigator:
- Connects patients with available community resources, services and support
- Guides patients and their families through the complexities of the health care system
- Helps patients understand their treatment options
- Identifies financial assistance that matches health care needs
- Provides patients with compassionate, ongoing support from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
About our navigators.
Our nurse navigators are dedicated to our Breast Health Center patients.
Sue Robinson, RN, MSN, PHN, CN-BN, is a certified public health nurse with more than six years of oncology nursing experience.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means patient care comes first and everyone at Sharp strives to accomplish this transcendental ideal."
"I love practicing urology and try to take care of my patients the way I'd like to be treated."
"The Sharp Experience means providers and support staff collaborating at all levels to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care."
"The Sharp Experience means understanding the needs of a patient and providing guidance and care to the best of my ability."
"The Sharp Experience signifies a warm and fostering environment that delivers exceptional patient care."
"The Sharp Experience means treating people, not patients, and transforming the health care experience for our entire community."