Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to deliver care in such a way that patients look forward to coming back to see me."
"'Medicine is the art of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.' — Voltaire"
"My goal is to provide excellent medical care with the latest treatments while making my patients feel at ease."
"It is an honor to be a part of a health care organization that is committed to patient-centered care."
"I take the time with each of my patients to provide quality care for optimal health."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest standards of medical care for every patient."