Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I foster open communication to deliver the highest quality of patient-centered care."
"I strive to provide quality and individualized care, where patients feel like they matter."
"I treat each patient as a whole person and deliver comprehensive care to family members of all ages. "
"I empower each patient to achieve optimal health in order to live a long, healthy and happy life."
"I am honored to serve as President of Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group where my colleagues and I strive to provide excellent care and always put the patient first."
"I provide excellent care to my patients and their families through the support of an organization dedicated to patient satisfaction."
"I strive to build relationships based on trust, accessibility and effective communication."
"The Sharp Experience means strong partnerships between patients and physicians to achieve health care goals."