Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
""The secret of caring for the patient is to care for the patient." — William Osler"
"The Sharp Experience means treating every patient with respect and dignity as if they were a family member."
"I provide service excellence, teaming with patients and family members and continuing to improve care overall."
"I am dedicated to optimizing your health through a comfortable and supportive environment."
"I strive to provide the same care to my patients that I expect for myself and my family."
"I provide patients with less invasive options in a thorough, evidence-based manner."
"I strive to take as much time as the patient feels is needed to answer their questions and help them."