Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"Building trust is the key to helping a patient make the correct informed decision."
"I understand my patients' sacrifice of time and ensure experiences in my care are always positive."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest quality of women's health care possible."
"I enjoy working with patients and educating them on ways we both can improve their health."
"I believe that as a physician you must treat people as you would want to be treated."
"I find that treatment success is optimized by establishing easy communication and a trusting relationship."
"Each day, I make it a point to promote quality of life in every patient I encounter."
"I strive to evaluate the global health of children and to avoid unnecessary medicines."
"It is every bit as important to listen to our patients as it is to perform comprehensive evaluations."