Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to provide the same care to my patients that I expect for myself and my family."
"I try to get patients back to both work and normal activity levels as quickly as possible."
"I try to create a comfortable environment to make each patient feel that they will be listened to."
"It is a privilege to help patients improve health and quality of life and to prevent illness."
"My goal is to provide the same outstanding care for my patients that I would for my family or myself."
"The Sharp Experience means delivering detailed, up-to-date health assessments to patients with sincerity and compassion."
"The Sharp Experience means creating a positive experience for patients who entrust us with their health care needs."