Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
""The secret of caring for the patient is to care for the patient." — William Osler"
"The Sharp Experience means providing superior care to maintain optimal patient health."
"My philosophy both in medicine and in life is to do to others as I would have them do to me."
"I provide the highest level of quality service by developing a collaborative relationship with my patient."
"The Sharp Experience means listening and striving to provide superior medical care."
"I believe high-quality health care is best achieved through strong patient-physician relationships and open communication."
"I strive to build relationships based on trust, accessibility and effective communication."