Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"My philosophy both in medicine and in life is to do to others as I would have them do to me."
"The Sharp Experience means exceeding patients' expectations by providing the highest quality women's health care possible."
"Working at Sharp allows me to provide high-quality medical care with compassion and respect for patients and their families."
"My goal is to provide comprehensive continuing care for patients and their families."
"My goal is to empower patients to improve their health so they can take advantage of all the things life has to offer."
"I treat all patients with respect and dignity while providing excellent medical care."
"My job is to be an advocate for your child's health and, as such, I want to be a trusted resource for parents."