Cancer Patient Navigator Program
We're with you every step of the way.
At Sharp, we understand that cancer may be one of the most difficult challenges you and your family ever face. That's why we're dedicated to helping ease the burden of a cancer diagnosis, so you can focus on healing.
Our Cancer Navigator Program pairs specially trained patient navigators with you and your family to provide assistance from the time you are diagnosed through the course of your treatment.
Please contact a patient navigator if you need help with any of the following:
- Scheduling appointments
- Understanding procedures and tests
- Education and guidance during diagnosis and treatments
- Assistance with financial resources
- Education materials or classes
- Information on integrative therapies, nutritional counseling and exercise
- Referrals to community agencies
Discover cancer care news.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in oncology in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means having the tools to be able to support my patients in all aspects of their care."
"My goal is to provide information and treatment options to help you through this challenging time."
"To me, The Sharp Experience means passion and purpose for patient care and education."
"I am a firm believer in a holistic, integrative approach to cancer treatment and prevention."
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Bariatric surgery
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Breast cancer
- Cancer support groups
- Cardiac Training Center
- Childbirth preparation
- Chronic disease management
- City of San Diego employees
- City of San Diego health & wellness workshops
- Community events
- Congestive heart failure
- Continuing education
- Covered California
- CPR and first aid
- Embarazo y parto
- En español
- Financial and health care planning
- Health screenings
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Newborn and baby care
- Online education programs
- Pain management
- Parenting and child development
- Passport to Health City Employee Events
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal hospital tours
- Seniors and aging
- Sharp Chula Vista employees
- Sharp Coronado employees
- Sharp employee education
- Sharp employee online education
- Sharp Grossmont employees
- Sharp Metro employees
- Sharp-Rees Stealy employees
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's care
- Yoga and pilates
- View category descriptions
These important numbers are located on your billing statement.
Find your SharpCare account number
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) governs the processing of personal information gathered from individuals while they are in the European Union (EU) and parts of the EEA (European Economic Area, which currently includes Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway).
We are sorry, but we are unable to process hospital price estimates if you live or are travelling within the EU or affiliated nations.
To learn more, call us at 858-499-5901.
Many surgery and procedure names sound similar. If possible, please provide the current procedure terminology (CPT) code, which can be found on the order from your doctor.
If you cannot provide the CPT code, please contact your doctor's office for the CPT or a detailed description of services.