Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Guided Imagery Programs
Imagery is a natural thought process, consisting of thoughts that can be seen, heard, smelled, tasted or sensed in some way in your mind. Guided imagery is a therapeutic imagery process scripted by a practitioner while an individual is in a relaxed and comfortable environment. There are three primary ways that imagery can be used most effectively, which are:
- For relaxation and stress reduction
- To assist clients in gathering more information about a symptom, illness, mood, treatment, situation or possible solution
- To provide clients a greater sense of participation and control of desired therapeutic outcomes
Individuals will be introduced to a variety of mind and body tools to promote the "relaxation response," followed by a guided or interactive imagery session.
Guided or interactive imagery sessions are available at the Cushman Wellness Center for employees and the public.
- Regular: $65 for 50 minutes; $100 for 90 minutes
- 55+ Senior Rate: $55 for 50 minutes; $90 for 90 minutes
- Sharp Employee Discount: $45 for 50 minutes; $80 for 90 minutes
Cash, checks and credit cards only. There is no insurance coverage for this program.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means providing superior care to maintain optimal patient health."
"The Sharp Experience represents quality patient care delivered with compassion and respect."
"My goal is to go the extra mile for everyone and to treat each person as a unique individual."