Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Healing Touch Programs
Healing Touch is an energy-based therapeutic approach to healing that uses touch to influence the body's energy system, thus affecting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and healing. Healing Touch is available at Sharp Coronado Hospital and at the Cushman Wellness Center at Sharp Memorial Hospital Outpatient Pavilion.
- Regular: $65 for 50 minutes; $100 for 90 minutes
- 55+ senior rate: $55 for 50 minutes; $90 for 90 minutes
- Sharp employee discount: $45 for 50 minutes; $80 for 90 minutes
- Cash, checks and credit cards only; there is no insurance coverage for this program
To make an appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center, please call 858-939-5356.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience plays an integral role in my decision to work here - I believe in the delivery of high quality healthcare with the goal of maximizing patient satisfaction."
"I provide service excellence, teaming with patients and family members and continuing to improve care overall."
"Sharp is committed to making your experience as a patient the best it can be — ensuring you will be satisfied and confident that your needs were met."
"The Sharp Experience means excellent health care from a highly professional, committed team."
"I work to monitor your health maintenance issues so that you can become a healthy 80-year-old."
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Bariatric surgery
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Breast cancer
- Cancer support groups
- Cardiac Training Center
- Childbirth preparation
- Chronic disease management
- City of San Diego employees
- City of San Diego health & wellness workshops
- Community events
- Congestive heart failure
- Continuing education
- Covered California
- CPR and first aid
- Embarazo y parto
- En español
- Financial and health care planning
- Gentle exercise
- Health screenings
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Kidney transplant
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Newborn and baby care
- Pain management
- Parenting and child development
- Passport to Health City Employee Events
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal hospital tours
- Seniors and aging
- Sharp Chula Vista employees
- Sharp Coronado employees
- Sharp employee education
- Sharp Grossmont employees
- Sharp Metro employees
- Sharp-Rees Stealy employees
- Smoking cessation
- Strength training
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's care
- Yoga and pilates
- View category descriptions
These important numbers are located on your billing statement.
Find your Sharp Rees-Stealy account number
Find your Sharp hospital account number
Find your SharpCare account number
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) governs the processing of personal information gathered from individuals while they are in the European Union (EU) and parts of the EEA (European Economic Area, which currently includes Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway).
We are sorry, but we are unable to process hospital price estimates if you live or are travelling within the EU or affiliated nations.
To learn more, call us at 858-499-5901.
Many surgery and procedure names sound similar. If possible, please provide the current procedure terminology (CPT) code, which can be found on the order from your doctor.
If you cannot provide the CPT code, please contact your doctor's office for the CPT or a detailed description of services.