Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Healing Touch Programs
Healing Touch is an energy-based therapeutic approach to healing that uses touch to influence the body's energy system, thus affecting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and healing. Healing Touch is available at Sharp Coronado Hospital and the Cushman Wellness Center at the Sharp Memorial Hospital Outpatient Pavilion.
- Regular: $65 for 50 minutes; $100 for 90 minutes
- 55+ senior rate: $55 for 50 minutes; $90 for 90 minutes
- Sharp employee discount: $45 for 50 minutes; $80 for 90 minutes
- Cash, checks and credit cards only; there is no insurance coverage for this program
To make an appointment at the Cushman Wellness Center, please call 858-939-5356.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"I understand my patients' sacrifice of time and ensure experiences in my care are always positive."
"I listen to patients to gain important information and then we work together to manage their health. "
"I practice medicine with a family approach and care for patients of all ages."
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Bariatric surgery
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Breast cancer
- Cancer support groups
- Cardiac Training Center
- Childbirth preparation
- Chronic disease management
- City of San Diego employees
- City of San Diego health & wellness workshops
- Congestive heart failure
- Continuing education
- CPR and first aid
- Embarazo y parto
- En español
- Financial and health care planning
- Gentle exercise
- Health screenings
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Kidney transplant
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Newborn and baby care
- Pain management
- Parenting and child development
- Passport to Health City Employee Events
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal hospital tours
- Robotic surgery
- Seniors and aging
- Sharp Chula Vista employees
- Sharp Coronado employees
- Sharp employee education
- Sharp Grossmont employees
- Sharp Metro employees
- Sharp-Rees Stealy employees
- Smoking cessation
- Strength training
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's care
- Yoga and pilates
- View category descriptions
These important numbers are located on your billing statement.
Find your Sharp Rees-Stealy account number
Find your Sharp hospital account number
Find your SharpCare account number
Many surgery and procedure names sound similar. If possible, please provide the current procedure terminology (CPT) code, which can be found on the order from your doctor.
If you cannot provide the CPT code, please contact your doctor's office for the CPT or a detailed description of services.