Our highly trained ergonomic consultants help employers develop strategies to prevent injuries and comply with state and federal laws.
Services offered include:
- Development of functional screening exams used in conjunction with the post-offer physical examination to help employers hire employees who have the physical capacities to safely perform the job
- Employee and supervisor training to prevent repetitive strain and back injuries
- Employer consultations regarding modified duty and other topics
- Ergonomic analysis to identify injury risks and recommend possible solutions
- Job analysis to identify work demands and develop American Disabilities Act (ADA) "essential function" job recommendations
- Reasonable accommodation analysis to help employers comply with state and federal return-to-work laws