Medicare Plans Accepted by Sharp
When you select one of the plans listed below, you'll have access to the skilled and compassionate caregivers at Sharp.
- All Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan*
- Original Medicare
Sharp Health Plan Individual Medicare Advantage Plans*
- Sharp Direct Advantage Gold Card (HMO)*
- Sharp Direct Advantage Platinum Card (HMO)*
- Sharp Health Plan Group Retiree Plans*
- Sharp Direct Advantage for former employees of Sharp HealthCare
- Sharp Direct Advantage for retirees of the City of San Diego
- TRICARE for Life
- UnitedHealthcare Individual Medicare Advantage Plans*
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare (HMO)*
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value (HMO)*
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier (HMO)*
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)*
- UnitedHealthcare Group Retiree Plan*
*These plans are Medicare Advantage organizations with Medicare contracts, and enrollment in one of these plans will depend on contract renewal.
No matter which plan you choose, as a Sharp patient, you will receive:
- Convenient access to Sharp medical offices and urgent care centers, plus Sharp hospitals and emergency departments
- Coordinated care provided by a primary care doctor working in partnership with you and specialists to maintain your optimal health
- Clinical excellence delivered with understanding and compassion — a level of care we call The Sharp Experience
Ready to enroll?
Ready to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan accepted by Sharp? Select a plan below to learn more.
Sharp only accepts the Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan. We do not accept any Health Net individual Medicare Advantage plans. If you are a Health Net Seniority Plus Group member, please visit Health Net to review your benefits. If your employer offers the Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan, contact your benefits administrator to enroll.
Medicare Supplement and Advantage Plans
The biggest difference between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans is network and cost. This video will walk you through the benefits of both plans to help you find the one that is best for you.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"I treat all patients with respect and dignity while providing excellent medical care."
"I work to monitor your health maintenance issues so that you can become a healthy 80-year-old."
"I treat my patients as I would family and dedicate my full time and attention that I feel they deserve."
"Achieving the best possible outcomes for each of my patients is my highest concern."
"The Sharp Experience signifies knowledge and caring for the betterment of the community."