Sharp Coronado Hospital
Women's Services at Sharp Coronado Hospital
Innovative health care exclusively for women.
At Sharp Coronado Hospital, our comprehensive new health care experience combines high-technology medical services and high-touch healing arts to support women and their families, creating an environment that feels more like home than a high-tech healing institution.
Offering all the care you need and more.
We provide a wide range of women's care services, including:
- Care partners
- Clinical aromatherapy, massage therapy, healing touch and music for healing, free of charge to hospitalized inpatients
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery — performing a full spectrum of plastic surgery from breast augmentation to face-lifts — and patients have the added comfort of optional overnight stays in the safe and caring environment of a fully accredited hospital
- Dedicated women's services suite at our Payne Family Outpatient Pavilion offers advanced 3D mammography, DEXA scanning and ultrasound services
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- General surgery — including orthopedic, chest and abdominal, kidney, urology, vascular, ear, nose and throat and eye procedures
- Gynecologic surgery to treat complications of the female reproductive and urinary systems
- Mammography — online appointment scheduling is available
- Fluoroscopy suite equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including a 16-view computerized tomography (CT) scanner which provides a detailed look at any area of the body
- Open medical record program
- State-of-the-art laparoscopic biopsies or surgical procedures such as an appendectomy or cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder)
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"My greatest pleasure comes from the personal interaction I have with patients and their families."
"The Sharp Experience is about connecting with patients and walking alongside them down the path of health and wellness."
"I strive to offer excellent cancer care — either in the office, in the hospital or at home."
"I want patients to understand that I am doing everything possible to ensure their well-being."