Sharp Coronado Hospital
Women's Services at Sharp Coronado Hospital
Innovative health care exclusively for women.
At Sharp Coronado Hospital, our comprehensive new health care experience combines high-technology medical services and high-touch healing arts to support women and their families, creating an environment that feels more like home than a high-tech healing institution.
Offering all the care you need and more.
We provide a wide range of women's care services, including:
- Care partners
- Clinical aromatherapy, massage therapy, healing touch and music for healing, free of charge to hospitalized inpatients
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery — performing a full spectrum of plastic surgery from breast augmentation to face lifts — and patients have the added comfort of optional overnight stays in the safe and caring environment of a fully accredited hospital
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- General surgery — including orthopedic, chest and abdominal, kidney, urology, vascular, ear, nose and throat and eye procedures
- Gynecologic surgery to treat complications of the female reproductive and urinary systems
- Newly remodeled fluoroscopy suite equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including a 16-view computerized tomography (CT) scanner which provides a detailed look at any area of the body
- Open medical record program
- State-of-the-art laparoscopic biopsies or surgical procedures such as an appendectomy or cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder)
Make a mammogram appointment today.
We make it easy to schedule your mammogram screening. Click the button below to make an appointment at a time that works best for you.
These online appointments are for mammogram screenings only. If you have a history of breast cancer or are experiencing symptoms, please schedule a diagnostic mammogram by calling 619-522-3670.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I treat my patients as I would family and dedicate my full time and attention that I feel they deserve."
"The Sharp Experience means understanding and maximizing every one-on-one personal interaction."
"I want to deliver the highest quality care in a collaborative manner with each of my patients."