Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion
Vision Laser Center
Offering LASIK, PRK, CustomVue, diagnosis and treatment.
Sharp's Vision Laser Center — located in San Diego — offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient ophthalmology, diagnostic and laser treatment for a variety of eye conditions. At our state-of-the-art eye centers, we can help you decide which procedure is right for you.
Why choose us?
- Opened in 1983, our vision center provides San Diego with exceptional care.
- Our specially trained and certified laser operators and board-certified ophthalmologists provide patients with superior skill and expertise.
- We are one of only two hospital-based refractive surgery centers in San Diego.
Programs and services.
Find out which eye procedure is right for you:
- Age-related macular degeneration services
- Cataract services
- CustomVue: individualized laser vision correction
- Glaucoma services
- Intraocular lens
- Laser eye surgery (LASIK, PRK, IntraLASIK)
Sharp's board-certified ophthalmologists are dedicated to providing the highest quality of eye care possible for your individual needs.
How to find us.
Parking is available in the parking structure on Health Center Drive, next to Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns. The first hour is free with validation (available at the front desk); any longer will incur a flat fee of $4.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in ophthalmology in San Diego.
"My goal is to treat patients in the same manner I would my own parents — with a five-star experience."
"The Sharp Experience means creating a positive experience for patients who entrust us with their health care needs."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the utmost care and professionalism to every single patient."
"The Sharp Experience combines compassion for patients with delivery of the highest quality medical care."
"The Sharp Experience means receiving the best possible medical care by compassionate individuals."
"The Sharp Experience means that we treat you with love and kindness as if you are a beloved member of our family."