- Press the space between the eyebrows where the forehead and the bridge of the nose meet.
- Locate the soft area behind the eyes — between the forehead and the ears — and press firmly.
- Find the soft depression along the inner wrist, in line with the thumb, and push down.
- Press on the soft area where the thumb and forefinger meet.
- Find the soft area about a thumb-width from where the first and second toes connect. Press firmly.
- Use the thumb to press the soft area on the side of the neck, at the base of the skull.
Watch the video above for a demonstration. For more self-care tips, visit sharp.com/selfcare.