Sharp Coronado Hospital
Bariatric Surgery at Sharp Coronado Hospital
Sharp Coronado Hospital offers a convenient, private and unique healing environment to receive outstanding bariatric care.
In addition to accepting most insurance plans, we also offer convenient, affordable cash pay options to give you more control throughout your bariatric care experience. Self-paying patients may not have to meet the standard approval process and medically supervised diet programs that are often required by insurance companies prior to surgery. Your physician will be able to help you understand the self-pay options available to you.
Also at Sharp Coronado, patients have access to our Sewall Healthy Living Center, which offers a state-of-the-art gym, online group fitness classes, body composition analysis and personal training options to help you achieve and maintain your long-term health goals.
We partner with you every step of your weight-loss surgery journey.
Don’t take risks with your health. Significant weight loss is a long-term commitment, and we are with you every step of the way – before, during and after your procedure. Our expert weight-loss team is committed to keeping you safe and ensuring a successful outcome.
Our program goes beyond our advanced surgeries. We offer:
- Free bariatric surgery informational seminars
- Extensive support services to help you maintain your weight loss
- Support groups led by a registered dietitian
- Individual diet plans, which include appointments with a registered dietitian
- Personalized and thorough weight-loss assessments
- Expert caregivers, including board-certified bariatric surgeons dedicated to helping you achieve your desired results
- Robotic-assisted bariatric procedures
- Specialized care before, during and after your surgery to support your long-term success
- Access to the Sewall Healthy Living Center, our state-of-the-art gym
"Personalizing care, partnering with patients and their families, and exemplary outcomes within a resort-like healing environment — these are the cornerstones of our bariatric program."
— Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul, medical director
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in general surgery - bariatric surgery in San Diego.