Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
San Diego Radiology, MRI and Diagnostic Imaging
Radiology expertise you can count on.
With Sharp's radiology and diagnostic imaging services, you're choosing advanced treatment carried out by our certified diagnostic medical sonographers. Scheduling an appointment is easy, and with our state-of-the-art technology, your results are promptly returned. Your treatment plan — and your recovery — can get underway quickly.
A wide range of radiology treatments.
Our state-of-the-art services are tailored to your needs, and include:
- Computerized tomography (CT scan), including the most advanced 64-slice CT scanners
- General radiography and fluoroscopy services
- PET imaging
- Sharp and Children's MRI Center
- Ultrasound services
- Women's imaging services
Expert results that inform your treatment plan.
Sharp's careful and concerned practitioners use radiology and diagnostic results to help diagnose these conditions:
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in interventional radiology in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience encompasses the treatment of the whole patient, which includes the patient, disease, their fears, support structure and wishes."
"The Sharp Experience entails not just the treatment of a disease, but the entirety of a patient's experience from the moment they walk through the office door."
"Most people can tell you what is wrong if you ask the right questions and listen to their answers carefully."
- Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Bariatric surgery
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Breast cancer
- Cancer support groups
- Cardiac Training Center
- Childbirth preparation
- Chronic disease management
- City of San Diego employees
- City of San Diego health & wellness workshops
- Community events
- Congestive heart failure
- Continuing education
- Covered California
- CPR and first aid
- Embarazo y parto
- En español
- Financial and health care planning
- Health screenings
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Newborn and baby care
- Online education programs
- Pain management
- Parenting and child development
- Passport to Health City Employee Events
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal hospital tours
- Seniors and aging
- Sharp Chula Vista employees
- Sharp Coronado employees
- Sharp employee education
- Sharp employee online education
- Sharp Grossmont employees
- Sharp Metro employees
- Sharp-Rees Stealy employees
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's care
- Yoga and pilates
- View category descriptions
These important numbers are located on your billing statement.
Find your SharpCare account number
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) governs the processing of personal information gathered from individuals while they are in the European Union (EU) and parts of the EEA (European Economic Area, which currently includes Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway).
We are sorry, but we are unable to process hospital price estimates if you live or are travelling within the EU or affiliated nations.
To learn more, call us at 858-499-5901.
Many surgery and procedure names sound similar. If possible, please provide the current procedure terminology (CPT) code, which can be found on the order from your doctor.
If you cannot provide the CPT code, please contact your doctor's office for the CPT or a detailed description of services.