New Weigh Education Program
We're here to help you get healthy.
If you're ready to lose weight, but aren't sure where to start and would like some support, our New Weigh program can help.
We'll work with you to create a delicious, nutritious eating plan catered to your tastes and weight-loss goals — including smart strategies for grocery shopping and simple, healthy tips for dining out. And to get your heart pumping, we'll help you create a realistic exercise plan that will burn calories, increase strength and help you feel good.
Our program at a glance.
Our eight-week weight-loss education program will help guide you toward healthy, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Average weight loss for men and women is 1.5 pounds per week
- Weekly in-person meetings
- Receive individual coaching, telephone follow-up, support and assistance from a trained health educator
- A semistructured food plan offers you the choice of using your own foods or HMR® meal replacement products
- Program cost is free once per calendar year to all San Diego residents, 18 years and older
Take your first step.
To get started today or to find out more, please call the Sharp Rees-Stealy Center for Health Management location nearest you:
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"My goal is to provide comprehensive continuing care for patients and their families."
"My mission is to teach patients how better health habits can prevent many diseases."
"I treat my patients as I would family and dedicate my full time and attention that I feel they deserve."
"Health care is a team effort and I enjoy working with my patients to achieve optimal health and well-being."