Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Sharp Rees-Stealy Patient Resources
Take an active role in your health care.
At Sharp Rees-Stealy, your health and well-being are our top priority. That's why we provide many resources to help you stay informed and be empowered to manage your care.
Become a Sharp Rees-Stealy patient
Information for current patients
- Urgent care and after-hours care
- Immunizations and wellness exam schedule for children
- Over-the-phone medical advice
- Patient forms
- Patient rights and responsibilities
- Phone numbers
- Preventive health guidelines
- Request your medical records
- Transportation services
- Utilization management
Receive care in your preferred language
If you would like to communicate with your doctor in a language other than English, we can help. Several of our doctors are fluent in different languages, and can provide interpretation and translation services. Please let us know your preference when you schedule your appointment.
Pre- and post-procedure instructions for your appointment
Download the following PDFs to help you prepare for your procedure or doctor's appointment.
- 1-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- 2-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- Diabetes New Patient Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form (Spanish)
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form (Spanish)
- Endocrinology New Patient Form
- General Information and Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy
- General Information and Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy (Spanish)
- General Information for Endoscopy
- Obstetrical History Form
- Patient Instructions for Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Sedated Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
To learn more, call us at 858-499-2600.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I treat patients as I would want a physician to treat my own friend or family member."
"I take the time with each of my patients to provide quality care for optimal health."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest quality of women's health care possible."
"The Sharp Experience means excellent health care from a highly professional, committed team."
"I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to provide compassionate care for women of all ages."