Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Sharp Rees-Stealy Patient Resources
Take an active role in your health care.
At Sharp Rees-Stealy, your health and well-being are our top priority. That's why we provide many resources to help you stay informed and be empowered to manage your care.
The County of San Diego is currently vaccinating individuals 12 and older. Anyone younger than 18 is eligible to only receive the Pfizer vaccine. You do not need to contact your doctor before your appointment unless you have a specific medical question. Learn how to receive your COVID-19 vaccine.
Become a Sharp Rees-Stealy patient
Information for current patients
- Urgent care and virtual urgent care
- Cold and flus: Managing symptoms of viral upper respiratory illness in adults
- Culinary medicine cook booklet
- Immunizations and wellness exam schedule for children
- New patient information
- Over-the-phone medical advice
- Patient forms
- Patient rights and responsibilities
- Phone numbers
- Preventive health guidelines
- Request your medical records
- Transportation services
- Utilization management
Coverage for HMO patients
If you're a member of Sharp Rees-Stealy or see a Sharp Rees-Stealy primary care doctor under a contracted HMO plan, services provided outside of Sharp Rees-Stealy are not covered unless approved in advance by Sharp Rees-Stealy.
If you need immediate care, our in-person and virtual urgent care services are available daily. Unless your health plan offers other options, only Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care Centers are in your network.
Have questions? We're here to help. Call us at 858-499-2600.
Receive care in your preferred language
If you would like to communicate with your doctor in a language other than English, we can help. Several of our doctors are fluent in different languages, and can provide interpretation and translation services. Please let us know your preference when you schedule your appointment.
Pre- and post-procedure instructions for your appointment
Download the following PDFs to help you prepare for your procedure or doctor's appointment.
- 1-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- 2-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- Diabetes New Patient Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form (Spanish)
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form (Spanish)
- Endocrinology New Patient Form
- Endoscopy information — general
- Obstetrical History Form
- Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy — general
- Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy — general (Spanish)
- Patient Instructions for Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Sedated Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Your Guide to Colorectal Surgery
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"Using The Sharp Experience as a guide, we are able to continually improve the patient's experience by putting them first and foremost."
"The Sharp Experience means supporting patients and providing a guiding hand when they need it the most."
"I enjoy getting to know my patients and their needs in order to provide them with the best urologic care possible."
"The Sharp Experience means treating people, not patients, and transforming the health care experience for our entire community."