Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Sharp Rees-Stealy Patient Resources
Take an active role in your health care.
At Sharp Rees-Stealy, your health and well-being are our top priority. That's why we provide many resources to help you stay informed and be empowered to manage your care.
Become a Sharp Rees-Stealy patient
Information for current patients
- Urgent care and after-hours care
- Immunizations and wellness exam schedule for children
- Over-the-phone medical advice
- Patient forms
- Patient rights and responsibilities
- Phone numbers
- Preventive health guidelines
- Request your medical records
- Transportation services
- Utilization management
Receive care in your preferred language
If you would like to communicate with your doctor in a language other than English, we can help. Several of our doctors are fluent in different languages, and can provide interpretation and translation services. Please let us know your preference when you schedule your appointment.
Pre- and post-procedure instructions for your appointment
Download the following PDFs to help you prepare for your procedure or doctor's appointment.
- 1-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- 2-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- Diabetes New Patient Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form (Spanish)
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form (Spanish)
- Endocrinology New Patient Form
- General Information and Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy
- General Information and Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy (Spanish)
- General Information for Endoscopy
- Obstetrical History Form
- Patient Instructions for Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Sedated Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Your Guide to Colorectal Surgery
To learn more, call us at 858-499-2600.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest standards of medical care for every patient."
"It's highly gratifying to be able to dedicate 100 percent of my time to patient care."
"I believe in forming a partnership to improve the quality of life for my patients."
"The Sharp Experience means a commitment to excellence. This is what we strive to accomplish each and every day for our patients."
"I make sure my patients are supported and informed to lead healthy, productive lives."
"My goal is to provide the same outstanding care for my patients that I would for my family or myself."