Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Sharp Rees-Stealy Patient Resources
Take an active role in your health care.
At Sharp Rees-Stealy, your health and well-being are our top priority. That's why we provide many resources to help you stay informed and be empowered to manage your care.
The County of San Diego is currently vaccinating eligible individuals. You do not need to contact your doctor before your appointment unless you have a specific medical question. Learn how to receive your COVID-19 vaccine.
Become a Sharp Rees-Stealy patient
Information for current patients
- Urgent care and virtual urgent care
- Cold and flus: Managing symptoms of viral upper respiratory illness in adults
- Culinary medicine cook booklet
- Immunizations and wellness exam schedule for children
- Is your annual physical necessary?
- New patient information
- Over-the-phone medical advice
- Patient forms
- Patient rights and responsibilities
- Phone numbers
- Preventive health guidelines
- Request your medical records
- Transportation services
- Utilization management
Coverage for HMO patients
If you're a member of Sharp Rees-Stealy or see a Sharp Rees-Stealy primary care doctor under a contracted HMO plan, services provided outside of Sharp Rees-Stealy are not covered unless approved in advance by Sharp Rees-Stealy.
If you need immediate care, our in-person and virtual urgent care services are available daily. Unless your health plan offers other options, only Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care Centers are in your network.
Have questions? We're here to help. Call us at 858-499-2600.
Receive care in your preferred language
If you would like to communicate with your doctor in a language other than English, we can help. Several of our doctors are fluent in different languages, and can provide interpretation and translation services. Please let us know your preference when you schedule your appointment.
Pre- and post-procedure instructions for your appointment
Download the following PDFs to help you prepare for your procedure or doctor's appointment.
- 1-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- 2-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- Diabetes New Patient Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form (Spanish)
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form (Spanish)
- Endocrinology New Patient Form
- Endoscopy information — general
- Obstetrical History Form
- Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy — general
- Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy — general (Spanish)
- Patient Instructions for Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Sedated Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Your Guide to Colorectal Surgery
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I foster open communication to deliver the highest quality of patient-centered care."
"Helping people see clearly is a privilege that brings me great happiness — personally and professionally."
"I believe that as a physician you must treat people as you would want to be treated."
"I strive to provide quality and individualized care, where patients feel like they matter."
"The Sharp Experience integrates the most up-to-date and comprehensive medical care with a highly skilled and personalized health care system."
"The Sharp Experience means integrated, ultra-modern medical care with a personalized touch."
"I try to get patients back to both work and normal activity levels as quickly as possible."
"Patients can feel confident that their questions will be answered and that I am a trusted partner in their health care."