Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Celebrating 100 years of caring.
Sharp Rees-Stealy Patient Resources
Take an active role in your health care.
At Sharp Rees-Stealy, your health and well-being are our top priority. That's why we provide many resources to help you stay informed and be empowered to manage your care.
The County of San Diego is currently vaccinating eligible individuals. You do not need to contact your doctor before your appointment unless you have a specific medical question. Learn how to receive your COVID-19 vaccine.
Become a Sharp Rees-Stealy patient
Information for current patients
- Urgent care and virtual urgent care
- Cold and flus: Managing symptoms of viral upper respiratory illness in adults
- Culinary medicine cook booklet
- Immunizations and wellness exam schedule for children
- Is your annual physical necessary?
- New patient information
- Over-the-phone medical advice
- Patient forms
- Patient rights and responsibilities
- Phone numbers
- Preventive health guidelines
- Request your medical records
- Transportation services
- Utilization management
Coverage for HMO patients
If you're a member of Sharp Rees-Stealy or see a Sharp Rees-Stealy primary care doctor under a contracted HMO plan, services provided outside of Sharp Rees-Stealy are not covered unless approved in advance by Sharp Rees-Stealy.
If you need immediate care, our in-person and virtual urgent care services are available daily. Unless your health plan offers other options, only Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care Centers are in your network.
Have questions? We're here to help. Call us at 858-499-2600.
Receive care in your preferred language
If you would like to communicate with your doctor in a language other than English, we can help. Several of our doctors are fluent in different languages, and can provide interpretation and translation services. Please let us know your preference when you schedule your appointment.
Pre- and post-procedure instructions for your appointment
Download the following PDFs to help you prepare for your procedure or doctor's appointment.
- 1-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- 2-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- Diabetes New Patient Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form (Spanish)
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form (Spanish)
- Endocrinology New Patient Form
- Endoscopy information — general
- Obstetrical History Form
- Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy — general
- Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy — general (Spanish)
- Patient Instructions for Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Sedated Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Your Guide to Colorectal Surgery
How to give someone permission to discuss my Sharp Rees-Stealy medical and billing information
Please print and use this permission to discuss protected health information form to allow someone to speak to Sharp Rees-Stealy representatives regarding your medical care, billing information or both.
This does not grant permission to make decisions about your health care or to request or receive medical records.
Return completed forms by:
- Email: SRS.Forms@sharp.com
- Fax: 858-636-2424
- Mail: Attention HIM
300 Fir Street
San Diego, CA 92101
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means having a personal connection with patients, providing world-class state-of-the-art care, and delivering an unparalleled patient experience with compassion and empathy."
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest quality of patient-centered care."
"The Sharp Experience is a team who is working hard towards one goal of transforming the healthcare experience for our community."
"The Sharp Experience means being a compassionate and comprehensive physician that is able to connect, educate & support a healthy lifestyle for my patients, while encouraging a well-balanced physical and emotional well-being."
"The Sharp Experience is providing the right care at the right time in a manner in which the patient feels like family."
"The Sharp Experience provides personalized medical care to ensure that the patient is treated as a whole."