Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Sharp Rees-Stealy Patient Resources
Take an active role in your health care.
At Sharp Rees-Stealy, your health and well-being are our top priority. That's why we provide many resources to help you stay informed and be empowered to manage your care.
COVID-19 vaccines update
We are currently vaccinating Sharp Rees-Stealy patients age 65 and older. Vaccine supply is limited. To receive your vaccine sooner, we recommend making an appointment at a County of San Diego vaccination station.
We will send your vaccination invitation through FollowMyHealth®, text or phone call. Please keep our phone lines free for other medical needs.
Become a Sharp Rees-Stealy patient
Information for current patients
- Urgent care and virtual urgent care
- Cold and flus: Managing symptoms of viral upper respiratory illness in adults
- Culinary medicine cook booklet
- Immunizations and wellness exam schedule for children
- New patient information
- Over-the-phone medical advice
- Patient forms
- Patient rights and responsibilities
- Phone numbers
- Preventive health guidelines
- Request your medical records
- Transportation services
- Utilization management
Coverage for HMO patients
If you're a member of Sharp Rees-Stealy or see a Sharp Rees-Stealy primary care doctor under a contracted HMO plan, services provided outside of Sharp Rees-Stealy are not covered unless approved in advance by Sharp Rees-Stealy.
If you need immediate care, our in-person and virtual urgent care services are available daily. Unless your health plan offers other options, only Sharp Rees-Stealy Urgent Care Centers are in your network.
Have questions? We're here to help. Call us at 858-499-2600.
Receive care in your preferred language
If you would like to communicate with your doctor in a language other than English, we can help. Several of our doctors are fluent in different languages, and can provide interpretation and translation services. Please let us know your preference when you schedule your appointment.
Pre- and post-procedure instructions for your appointment
Download the following PDFs to help you prepare for your procedure or doctor's appointment.
- 1-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- 2-Day Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Test
- Diabetes New Patient Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form
- EEG Adult Preparation Form (Spanish)
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form
- EEG Pediatric Preparation Form (Spanish)
- Endocrinology New Patient Form
- General Information and Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy
- General Information and Patient Instructions for Colonoscopy (Spanish)
- General Information for Endoscopy
- Obstetrical History Form
- Patient Instructions for Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Sedated Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Patient Instructions for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Your Guide to Colorectal Surgery
To learn more, call us at 858-499-2600.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I enjoy caring for people of all ages in an up-to-date, educational and compassionate manner."
"The Sharp Experience is a team approach to patient care with a goal to deliver the highest quality service and achieve the best outcomes through the dedicated effort of every team member."
"My job is to be an advocate for your child's health and, as such, I want to be a trusted resource for parents."
"I believe that as a physician you must treat people as you would want to be treated."
"My goal is to provide the same outstanding care for my patients that I would for my family or myself."