Men's Health Conditions
There are many conditions affecting men that require clinical care by a physician or other health care professional. These are just a few of them.
- Breast cancer in men — While rare, it's important to know the risk factors and symptoms of breast cancer in men.
- Colorectal cancer — Made up of malignant cells found in the colon and rectum, colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer, excluding skin cancers.
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence — While millions of men are affected by erectile dysfunction, many advances have occurred in both diagnosis and treatment of this condition.
- Hair loss — Find out what causes hair loss, as well as surgical and nonsurgical hair replacement options.
- Heart attack — Learn about the symptoms, risks and warning signs of a heart attack, including high blood pressure/hypertension.
- Obesity — Being overweight or obese puts people at increased risk for developing heart disease, diabetes and other conditions. Learn what you can do to prevent it, as well as the risks and treatment options.
- Prostate cancer — Since prostate cancer is treated most successfully when found early, it's important to know the symptoms, risk factors and when to consult a physician.
- Testicular cancer — As one of the most curable forms of cancer, it's important to know the symptoms and risk factors of testicular cancer.
- Urinary incontinence — Since there are a few different types of urinary incontinence, it's important to know the symptoms and to consult a physician for a thorough diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means treating one another with respect, dignity and most importantly, compassion."
"I treat my patients as I would family and dedicate my full time and attention that I feel they deserve."
"Our practice is successful because we do what is best for the patient first, the group second and the physician third."
"I aim to provide high quality medical care in a respectable, efficient and friendly manner. "
"I strive to educate patients so they can make the best decisions for their health and well-being."