Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Programs at Sharp Mesa Vista
Guiding you on the path to recovery.
At Sharp Mesa Vista, our team of experts is committed to providing comprehensive care to people facing mental illness at any age. We treat our patients with dignity and compassion, and empower them to become active participants in their own treatment and recovery plan.
We offer a range of health services and programs to help our patients reach their fullest potential.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority.
We continue to follow safety recommendations in order to provide continued access to care and treatment from our highly trained Sharp clinicians. As part of our efforts to keep you safe, we have added virtual care options for our adult programs and decreased the size of groups to adhere to social distancing.
Admissions continue to be in person so that we can assess patients for their individual care needs.
More programs and services.
- Adult mental health services
- Chemical dependency/substance abuse
- Child and adolescent mental health services
- Clinical trials
- Cognitive treatment
- Dual Recovery Program
- Eating disorders treatment
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment for addiction
- Mental health support for military veterans
- Older adult mental health services
- Psychiatric outpatient treatment
- Transitional Age Youth (TAY) Program
- Trauma and PTSD Recovery Program
To learn more about the programs and services we offer, read our frequently asked questions.