Heart and Vascular Care
Heart and Vascular Clinical Trials
Sharp offers numerous heart-related clinical trials. These trials are vital to finding and advancing heart treatment options and play a key role in saving the lives of more heart patients.
Research improves lives.
We are currently involved in studies covering the following:
- Coronary artery blockage angioplasty and stenting treatment
- Cardiac medications, such as blood thinners or anticoagulants and their reversal agents
- Use of technology for early detection of subclinical atrial fibrillation/atrial tachyarrhythmia and device malfunction on patients with cardiac implantable electronic devices
- Medication alternatives for the prevention of atrial fibrillation-related strokes
- Nonsurgical treatment options for aortic stenosis
Enroll in an active clinical trial.
- NCT02389946 - coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, coronary myocardial ischemia, ischemic heart disease, acute coronary syndrome, angina pectoris; sponsored by Biotronik, Inc., study for Orsiro Sirolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System
- NCT02290028 - heart failure, sponsored by Biotronik, Inc., study drugs Sentus OTW QP L and Sentus OTW QP S
- NCT02627196 - heart failure, sponsored by CVRx, Inc., study for Barostim Neo System
- NCT01742117 - coronary artery disease, acute coronary syndrome, stenosis; sponsored by Mayo Clinic, study for genotype testing and Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in heart care in San Diego.
"My greatest pleasure comes from the personal interaction I have with patients and their families."
"The Sharp Experience means well-informed patients receiving superior care with the latest medical technology in a sensitive and respectful setting."
"I strive to provide the best medical care and to be considerate, attentive and sympathetic to patients complaints."
"I am dedicated to improving the health of people with cardiovascular disease."