Heart and Vascular Care
Surgical and Nonsurgical Vascular Procedures
Offering various vascular treatment options for patients.
Sharp's vascular surgery program uses the most advanced technology, including minimally invasive procedures whenever possible.
Medical advancements in catheter-guided technology and imaging means that interventional radiologists, cardiologists and vascular surgeons can treat and diagnose a variety of vascular conditions without surgery. These minimally invasive procedures require only a small incision and are often less risky, produce less pain and result in a faster, easier recovery than surgical procedures.
Patients with peripheral vascular disease, kidney failure, stroke, gastrointestinal disorders, liver disease, pulmonary disease, fibroids and even cancer can benefit from these minimally invasive procedures.
Our minimally invasive vascular procedures.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) stent grafts
- Balloon angioplasty
- Diabetic wound solutions
- Hemodialysis access maintenance
- Laser-assisted angioplasty
- Renal artery angioplasty and stenting
- Stenting — including transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR)
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Vena cava filter insertion
Our vascular surgical procedures.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repairs
- Aneurysm repairs
- Aorto-bifemoral bypass grafting
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Hemodialysis access surgery
- Peripheral arterial bypass
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in heart care in San Diego.
"I am dedicated to providing complete, high quality and personalized medical care for my patients."
"My goals are to advocate for the patient and to prevent cardiac emergencies by practicing preventive medicine."
"I strive to provide the best medical care and to be considerate, attentive and sympathetic to patients complaints."