Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns
Your Stay at Sharp Mary Birch
Your loved ones are welcome at Sharp.
As a patient at Sharp Mary Birch, you're in the best possible hands. But we know there's no substitute for the support of a loved one. That's why we go beyond visiting hours, equipping each patient room with a recliner or sofa sleeper — allowing one guest of your choosing to sleep comfortably in your room overnight.
Your overnight guest:
- Will be empowered to learn and participate in your recovery
- Will have access to either a recliner or sleeper sofa, depending upon availability
- Will receive sheets, a blanket, a pillow and a pillowcase
- Must be 18 or over and should not require supervision or physical assistance
- Will have access to vending machines, a gift shop, a cafeteria, an ATM and coffee cart
- Will have access to a wireless connection for your own laptop computer
To learn more about spending the night at Sharp Mary Birch, browse our list of packing suggestions. Or, if you're pregnant and would like tips on visiting us, learn how you can prepare for your hospital stay.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means providing the highest quality of women's health care possible."
"My mission is to provide the newest technology and medical advances in female care."
"The Sharp Experience means listening and striving to provide superior medical care."
"I've dedicated my life to meeting both the psychological and physical needs of my patients."
"My focus is on providing the highest level of patient care while making families comfortable."
"I strive to go above and beyond in taking excellent care of my patients with every interaction."