OBGYN, Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
Before those labor pains begin, have your bag packed so you're ready to go when it's time to head for the hospital.
- Camera and/or video camera (memory card, extra batteries, charger)
- Charged cell phone and charger
- Contact lenses and/or glasses with case
- Going home outfit for baby
- Going home outfit for mom (five- to seven-months-pregnant size)
- Installed car seat
- Nursing bra and/or nursing gown
- Two to three pairs of pajamas (unless hospital gown is preferred)
- Two to three pairs of warm socks
- Clips for hair or headband
- Hair care products
- Lip balm
- Lotion for massages
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
For extra comfort.
- A fan
- Extra pillows with colored pillowcases
- Favorite music
- Nutritious snacks for your partner
- Robe and slippers
- Sour candy on a stick
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in obstetrics/gynecology in San Diego.
"I work to provide patients with the opportunity to take an active role in their care with an individualized treatment plan."
"Nothing compares with the joy of assisting during the birth of a child. It's an honor to share such an important part of a patient's life."
"I strive to meet and exceed expectations, as well as provide optimal care in a caring, compassionate manner."
"I enjoy the continuity of care with women from adolescence to menopause and beyond."
"My goal is to provide my patients with an exceptional experience by exceeding their expectations."
"The doctor-patient relationship is very important to me and I enjoy connecting with and helping my patients."
"I am dedicated to the provision of culturally sensitive health care for the female patient."
"The Sharp Experience means physicians among all specialties collaborating to provide patients with the highest quality of care."