OBGYN, Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
Before those labor pains begin, have your bag packed so you're ready to go when it's time to head for the hospital.
- Camera and/or video camera (memory card, extra batteries, charger)
- Charged cell phone and charger
- Contact lenses and/or glasses with case
- Going home outfit for baby
- Going home outfit for mom (five- to seven-months-pregnant size)
- Installed car seat
- Nursing bra and/or nursing gown
- Two to three pairs of pajamas (unless hospital gown is preferred)
- Two to three pairs of warm socks
- Clips for hair or headband
- Hair care products
- Lip balm
- Lotion for massages
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
For extra comfort.
- A fan
- Extra pillows with colored pillowcases
- Favorite music
- Nutritious snacks for your partner
- Robe and slippers
- Sour candy on a stick
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in obstetrics/gynecology in San Diego.
"I strive to meet and exceed expectations, as well as provide optimal care in a caring, compassionate manner."
"The Sharp Experience means physicians among all specialties collaborating to provide patients with the highest quality of care."
"It's highly gratifying to be able to dedicate 100 percent of my time to patient care."
"I strive to provide a unique environment where women can feel cared for by a knowledgeable, compassionate physician."
"My mission is to provide the newest technology and medical advances in female care."