OBGYN, Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
Before those labor pains begin, have your bag packed so you're ready to go when it's time to head for the hospital.
- Camera and/or video camera (memory card, extra batteries, charger)
- Charged cell phone and charger
- Contact lenses and/or glasses with case
- Going home outfit for baby
- Going home outfit for mom (five- to seven-months-pregnant size)
- Installed car seat
- Nursing bra and/or nursing gown
- Two to three pairs of pajamas (unless hospital gown is preferred)
- Two to three pairs of warm socks
- Clips for hair or headband
- Hair care products
- Lip balm
- Lotion for massages
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
For extra comfort.
- A fan
- Extra pillows with colored pillowcases
- Favorite music
- Nutritious snacks for your partner
- Robe and slippers
- Sour candy on a stick
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in obstetrics/gynecology in San Diego.
"I provide a warm, welcoming environment, with top-notch continuity of care for all aspects of women's health."
"My goal is to provide my patients with an exceptional experience by exceeding their expectations."
"Nothing compares with the joy of assisting during the birth of a child. It's an honor to share such an important part of a patient's life."
"My goal is to provide high quality health care to women throughout all stages of life."
"My mission is to provide the best prenatal care possible in a compassionate and understanding way."
"My mission is to provide the newest technology and medical advances in female care."
"I strive to meet and exceed expectations, as well as provide optimal care in a caring, compassionate manner."
"I take the time to listen to my patients' issues and work with them to find a solution."