OBGYN, Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
Before those labor pains begin, have your bag packed so you're ready to go when it's time to head for the hospital.
- Camera and/or video camera (memory card, extra batteries, charger)
- Going home outfit for baby
- Receiving blanket
- Going home outfit for mom (five- to seven-months-pregnant size)
- Installed car seat
- Nursing bra and/or nursing gown
- Pajamas (unless hospital gown is preferred)
- Essential toiletries
- Clips for hair or headband
- Lip balm
- Lotion for massages
- A fan
- Nutritious snacks for your partner
- Robe and slippers
- Sour candy on a stick
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in obstetrics/gynecology in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience means going the extra mile and putting in that extra effort, not just on an individual level but on a community level to improve the health and well-being of a population."
"The Sharp Experience means that we strive to maximize physical health, tools for continued success and general well-being."
"The Sharp Experience means receiving the best possible care in the best environment possible."
"I strive to meet and exceed expectations, as well as provide optimal care in a caring, compassionate manner."
"The Sharp Experience means exceeding patients' expectations by providing the highest quality women's health care possible."
"I foster open communication to deliver the highest quality of patient-centered care."