OBGYN, Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
Before those labor pains begin, have your bag packed so you're ready to go when it's time to head for the hospital.
- Camera and/or video camera (memory card, extra batteries, charger)
- Going home outfit for baby
- Receiving blanket
- Going home outfit for mom (five- to seven-months-pregnant size)
- Installed car seat
- Nursing bra and/or nursing gown
- Pajamas (unless hospital gown is preferred)
- Essential toiletries
- Clips for hair or headband
- Lip balm
- Lotion for massages
- A fan
- Nutritious snacks for your partner
- Robe and slippers
- Sour candy on a stick
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in obstetrics/gynecology in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience signifies a warm and fostering environment that delivers exceptional patient care."
"I take the time to listen to my patients' issues and work with them to find a solution."
"I feel that a harmonious partnership between doctor and patient is very important."
"My mission is to provide the newest technology and medical advances in female care."
"I believe in working with the patient to find the best treatment options for each individual."
"I provide quality gynecological care to women from adolescence to past menopause."
"Nothing compares with the joy of assisting during the birth of a child. It's an honor to share such an important part of a patient's life."
"My goal is to provide high quality health care to women throughout all stages of life."