Bone Marrow Transplant Program
Sharp Memorial Hospital and the University of California San Diego Medical Center jointly established a bone marrow transplant program. The UCSD/Sharp Joint Bone Marrow Transplant Program provides a full array of bone marrow transplant services including traditional autologous bone marrow, allogeneic bone marrow transplants and peripheral stem cell transplantation.
Together, Sharp and UCSD are conducting clinical trials and developing new technologies to advance cancer treatment in San Diego.
Cancer we treat with bone marrow transplant.
- Acute and chronic leukemia
- Lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease
Bone marrow transplant services.
The UCSD/Sharp Joint Bone Marrow Transplant Program provides a full array of bone marrow transplant services including:
- Allogeneic bone marrow transplants
- Peripheral stem cell transplantation
- Traditional autologous bone marrow
Why choose Sharp for a bone marrow transplant?
- A leader in experimental clinical oncology with more than 40 open clinical trials related to cancer treatment at any time
- Joint program is one of 16 charter members of the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network of the National Institutes of Health
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in oncology in San Diego.
"My goal is to have my patients feel the warmth of my true concern for their health."
"My goal is to provide positive experiences in order for my patients to get as healthy as possible, as soon as possible."
"Dedication and friendliness are essential in delivering superior patient care."
"My goal is to provide information and treatment options to help you through this challenging time."